Licensed Massage Therapist — 3-4 opening positions
- Maintain treatment rooms after each treatment.
- Complete S.O.A.P notes after finishing each treatment.
- Respond to all providing treatments in a timely manner.
- Maintain a positive team attitude respect with strictly professional conversations.
- Attend all company required training and staff meetings.
- Demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our clients.
- *Must be licensed*
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Strong individual and team contributor
- A passion to heal people or make people feel better
- Able to design a treatment plan based on the client’s needs after reviewing the client’s condition per their intake form
- Able to perform 60 and 90 (up to 120 minute if capable) minute quality massage therapy sessions
- Proficient in Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage–knowledge of other modalities encouraged
- Willing to learn/train more on Thai Massage and Medical Massage(having some Thai or Medical Massage training is a plus!)
- Must be able to work on the weekends
- Commission based on experiences and credentials, plus tips.
COME GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Please respond to the email with a short resume and your contact information. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you